Following the Research series and hot coins and tokens, GocTienAo would like to introduce to you a project: Marlin (POND)
In this article, we have 3 main parts:
- Marlin (POND) What is it and was born to solve what problem?
- POND and token-related information
- Should you invest in? Marlin are not?
What is Marlin (POND)?
Marlin is an open protocol that provides a high-performance programmable infrastructure network for DeFi and Web 3.0.
- Unreliable networks and block propagation delays are the main factors limiting blockchain throughput
- The number of nodes in a blockchain is usually limited to a small number to ensure low confirmation times
- Model of packet transmission through P2P network reveals origin of transactions
Realizing the above problems, Marlin was born with pretty good solutions, read on to better understand.
Highlights of Marlin
Scalability – Scalability
Marlin SDK provides a plug-and-play network alternative to increase traffic of all blockchains with changes in protocols
Decentralization – Decentralization
Marlin SDK allows blockchains and off-chain protocols to scale to hundreds of thousands of nodes without performance impact
Anonymity – Anonymity
Marlin Foundry enables the creation and deployment of networks in an anonymous state and can be seamlessly integrated through the Marlin SDK
SDK: Software development kit
Benefits of using Marlin
Speed – Speed
Marlin Network can achieve latency <150ms. This allows developers to build high-performance responsive decentralized systems (including blockchains and dapps).
Scale – scalability
Marlin Network can scale to a large number of nodes without affecting performance. Developers are no longer limited by the fanout capacity of a single node.
Information about tokens
POND and MPOND
POND is a standard ERC-20 token with a total supply of 10 billion
MPOND is a token for governance and staking on the Marlin platform
- Total supply of MPOND is 10,000
- 1 MPOND = 1 million POND tokens and vice versa.
- MPOND can be used to vote and generate proposals, where 1 MPOND = 1 vote (votes are replaceable like tokens).
- Ticker: POND
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Circulating supply: 428,314,800 POND
- Total supply: 10,000,000,000 POND
POND Token Allocation
Currently the token is present on which exchange?
Currently, POND tokens have been traded on exchanges such as Huobi Global, MXC.COM, Uniswap (V2), Gate.io
Team, Partners, Supporters and Investors & Advisors
- Matic Network
- Binance Chain
Investors & Advisors
No information about Investors
Media channel of the project
Should you invest in the project?
Through what GocTienAo shared with you, I hope that you have grasped a part of the project and can make your own investment decisions!
The above article has provided you with an overview to the details of the Marlin project. Hope GocTienAo has given you useful information about the project. If you find it interesting, please share the article with your friends!
All investment statements above are personal. All investment decisions are made by you and you are responsible for your assets. Good luck!
Virtual Currency Corner