INJ is the first decentralized layer2 exchange protocol that unlocks the full potential of the decentralized derivatives trading market and borderless DeFi.
- INJ What is (Injective Protocol)?
- INJ What problem does it solve?
- Should you invest in the project?
This article will answer these questions in turn. And give you an overview from the general to the detailed about this project. So what are you waiting for, let’s start writing right now!
What is INJ (Injective Protocol)?
The Injective Protocol is a universal Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol for trading cross-chain derivatives on a variety of financial products such as perpetual swaps, futures, and spot trading.
Information about INJ:
- Ticker: INJ.
- Blockchain: Ethereum + Injective Chain.
- Token Type: Utility + Governance.
- Token Standard: ERC-20.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 INJ.
- Circulating Supply: No circulation in the market yet.
What problems will INJ solve?
Currently, the DEX exchanges in the market are facing some problems as follows:
- Liquidity is still poor
- High transaction latency
- Users still feel that the experience is poor
On top of these issues, nearly all DEXs are fairly centralized by design, making them vulnerable to censorship and failure.
To harness the full potential of the decentralized financial market, we, the Injective Protocol team, believe that these issues need to be addressed.
The Injective Protocol is an end-to-end decentralized protocol that creates a platform for perpetual swaps, futures, margin, and spot trading. We’ve built every component of our protocol to be completely verifiable, censorship resistant, and publicly verifiable (transparency).
Injective Protocol currently has 3 main components:
- Injective Chain
- Injective Exchange Protocol
- Injective Futures
Specifically about these ingredients, please read on to understand better!
Core components of INJ:
Injective Chain: Supporting infrastructure for next-generation DeFi applications.
The Layer-2 Cosmos Zone hosts the world’s first completely decentralized exchange protocol. Injective Protocol built the world’s first fully decentralized order book, orchestrating trade execution, order matching, and execution environment.
Injective Futures Protocol: Ushering in a new era of unregulated financial access.
A fully decentralized peer-to-peer futures protocol that supports decentralized perpetual swaps and contracts for difference (CFDs). This will allow anyone to create and trade arbitrary derivatives markets with just one price feed.
Injective Exchange: Pioneering a new model of exchange as a public utility
Decentralized exchange infrastructure with open source code. We change the business model of the traditional exchange by removing the technical barrier to entry so that one person can operate the decentralized exchange in a decentralized and highly efficient manner on the Injective Protocol.
Injective Governance: Community owned and developed
Injective is completely decentralized and managed by the community using the Injective Token. Anyone can join as a stakeholder for our project and have a real say in decision making in our protocol.
How is INJ different from other projects?
Injective Protocol pioneers a new decentralized economy.
The biggest fundamental difference between Injective Protocol and other exchanges is that we make the exchange a decentralized public utility, giving users and the community a chance to collect value from the exchange. our exchange.
Our technology delivers an order of magnitude faster by scaling transaction execution and settlement at layer 2 (layer-2) while being fully decentralized. The completely decentralized nature of the unique Injective Protocol allows individuals to create and trade derivatives markets without permission which even today’s centralized exchanges cannot support. aid.
Some key elements of INJ:
- Layer 2 Decentralized Derivatives Trading (Layer-2 decentralized derivatives trading): INJ can achieve fast transaction speeds while charging zero gas fees.
- Trade on any market (Trade on any market): Injective allows anyone to create and trade on any derivatives market using only the price data feed, thus opening up many trading opportunities on markets not available on other markets. other exchanges.
- Trade cross-chain and make profit (Cross-chain trading and yield generation): INJ is capable of supporting a wide range of trading and profit-generating operations on separate layer 1 blockchain networks.
- Community-based network administration (Community driven network governance): INJ’s network will be run by its decentralized community, where new listings or network changes are voted on according to the DAO structure.
- Encourage liquidity mining (Liquidity mining incentives): INJ’s community will be able to derive value through liquidity mining programs that have been built natively on the network to drive continued growth.
Similar projects to INJ?
It is the only project that unlocks all the potential of the Decentralized Derivatives and DeFi market
Partners of INJ:
Currently, Injective Protocol (INJ) is collaborating with projects like Findora, Frontier, Elrond, Kava, Maskbook, Wootrade.
- Findora: Findora is a public blockchain that protects privacy. Through this partnership, INJ will provide a decentralized and secure platform for users to store their data and information.
- Frontier: Frontier is a chain-agnostic DeFi aggregation layer for protocol monitoring and management. This partnership will allow Frontier to include its DeFi solution on Injective’s derivatives exchange, bringing new features and functionality to users of both Frontier and Injective.
- Elrond: Elrond is a highly scalable, fast, and secure blockchain platform for distributed applications, enterprise use cases, and the new internet economy. The Injective partnership will open the market for Elrond’s technology and tokens and give Injective users access to Elrond’s digital currency, eGold.
- Kava: Kava is a multi-chain DeFi lending platform for digital assets. The partnership will help integrate Kava’s lending facility with Injective’s cross-chain capabilities. Allows Injective DEX users to trade new asset classes and interact with new DeFi networks.
- Maskbook: Maskbook is an open source browser extension that allows all Internet users to create encrypted social media posts. The collaboration with Maskbook includes data collaboration and exploration of encryption schemes.
- Wootrade: Wootrade is a digital asset liquidity pool that seeks to provide deeper liquidity to institutional clients by partnering with leading exchanges, funds and quant pools. Injective Protocol’s strategic partnership with Wootrade, including collaborating on implementing liquidity management, designing crypto-asset derivatives products, and developing international corporate branding
Investors & Advisors:
Source: Binance Research
New updated Roadmap:
- Q4 2020
- Released public testnet V1.
- Launch of the Incentive Testnet Trading Contest.
- Launch of ERC-20 token.
- Quarter 1 2021
- Released public testnet V2.
- Release of Ethereum Bridge and Incentive Staking Contest.
- Q2 2021
- Launching mainnet V1.
- Deploy bridges to multiple blockchain networks.
- Additional liquidity mining and staking incentives.
- Token exchange, from ERC-20 to native chain.
- 3rd quarter of 2021
- Launched more than 10 perpetual swaps and expiry futures.
- Start up cross-chain yield generation.
- Quarter 4 2021
- Launch of DAO governance for community-managed listings and marketplace creation.
- Launch of staking pools on insurance funds.
- Quarter 1 2022
- Launch of the institutional exchange interface.
- Launch of traditional financial derivative products backed by cryptocurrencies.
INJ Token Allocation:
- Ecosystem development: 36.33%.
- Team: 20%.
- Private Sale: 16.67%.
- Community development: 10%.
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 9%.
- Seed Sale: 6%.
- Advisors: 2%.
Source: Binance Research
Where to buy and sell INJ?
Currently, the INJ token has not been listed on any exchanges. After INJ IEO, it will be listed on Binance exchange.
- Seed Sale allocation: 6,000,000 INJ
- Seed Sale Token Price: 0.0833 USD/INJ
- Seed Sale Amount Raised: 500,000 USD
- Private Sale allocation: 16,666,667 INJ
- Private Sale Token Price: 0.18 USD/INJ
- Private Sale Amount Raised: 3,000,000 USD
Binance Launchpad Sale:
- Launchpad Sale Allocation: 9,000,000 INJ
- Launchpad Sale Token Price: 0.4 USD/INJ
- Launchpad Sale Amount to be Raised 3,600,000 USD
- Launchpad Sale Date (opening date): October 19, 2020
INJ price forecast:
Should I invest in the INJ project?
Through the information that GocTienAo provides to you, and I personally think, this is an interesting project that solves many of the current problems encountered in DEX exchanges, and is also supported by Binance. . The information about the token sale at Binance Launchpad, GocTienAo has also provided above, along with the price forecast table. You may consider participating in the purchase!
The above article has provided you with an overview to the details of the Injective Protocol project. Hope GocTienAo has given you useful information about the project. If you find it interesting, please share the article with your friends!