Avalanche is the fastest smart contract platform in the blockchain industry, measured by time to end, and has the most validators guaranteeing the operation of any proof-of-stake protocol. Avalanche is very fast, low cost and green. Any smart contract-enabled application can outperform its competition on Avalanche. In this article, let’s GTA Research learn about Avalanche Please.
What is Avalanche (AVAX)??
Avalanche (AVAX) is a Smart contract platform that enables the deployment of highly decentralized applications, financial products, digital assets, and interoperable blockchains. Developers building on Avalanche can easily create robust, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rule sets, or build on private or public subnets now available.
Avalanche (capable of going through order books with greater strength than existing blockchain networks (4,500 transactions/second) and a much higher safety threshold than the 51% standard of other networks.
Avalanche officially launched mainnet on September 21, 2020.
How Avalanche works
For the blockchain platform of AVALANCHE, this blockchain uses the consensus protocol algorithm (Proof of stake) with a protocol called Snow protocol inspired by gossip algorithms.
The system works by relying on the mathematical function of the probability of random sampling and the metastable mechanism. Where This parameter security can be adjusted so that the possibility of consensus is very small and arbitrary. Analysis shows that this metastable mechanism is powerful: it can move a large network to an irreversible state quickly, where irreversible that a sufficiently large portion of the network has accepted a proposal and that a conflicting proposition will not be accepted with any higher than insignificantly higher (ε) probability.
The advantage of this is that the system can achieve high throughput (3400 tps), offer low confirmation latency (1.35 seconds) and scale well compared to existing systems that offer similar functionality. .
Avalanche Ecosystem (AVAX)
Avalanche has 3 built-in blockchains: Exchange Chain (X-Chain), Platform Chain (P-Chain) and Contract Chain (C-Chain). All 3 blockchains are validated and secured by Primary Network. Mainnet is a special subnet and all members of all custom subnets must also be members of Mainnet by staking at least 2,000 AVAX.
X-Chain acts as a decentralized platform for creating and trading digital smart assets, representing real-world resources (e.g. equity, bonds) with a governing set of rules its behavior, such as “cannot be traded until tomorrow” or “can only be sent to US citizens.” One asset traded on X-Chain is AVAX. When you issue a transaction for a blockchain on Avalanche, you pay a fee in AVAX.
P-Chain is the metadata chain on Avalanche and coordinates validators, keeps track of active subnets, and allows new subnets to be created. P-Chain implements the Snowman consensus protocol.
C-Chain allows creating smart contracts using C-Chain’s API. C-Chain is an example of the Ethereum Virtual Machine powered by Avalanche.
Highlights of Avalanche (AVAX)
Avalanche’s outstanding technologies:
• Speed: Avalanche’s transaction processing speed is only in seconds.
• Ability of extension: Avalanche is capable of handling thousands of transactions per second and is compatible with thousands of validators without sacrificing performance.
• Security: Avalanche ensures confidentiality and safety.
• Avalanche supports smart contracts created and used by Solidity along with all tools on Ethereum such as: Remix, Metamask, Trufle, ..
• Users can create their own public or private blockchains.
• Built to serve the financial markets. Avalanche makes it easy to create and trade digital assets on complex terms. Assets can represent such as: Capital, shares, debt, real estate and many more.
Team – Project team
• Emin Gün Sirer, CEO of Avalanche : He is a professor of computer science at Cornell University, focusing on operating systems, networks, and distributed systems.
• John Wu, President of Avalanche: With over 20 years of experience as a Fintech executive – most recently as CEO of SharesPost Digital Assets Group – and a technology investor in companies like Tiger Management, Kingdon Capital and Sureview Capital (backed) supported by Blackstone Group).
• Kevin Sekniqi, COO of Avalanche: He is a PhD candidate in Computer Science at Cornell, conducting research in distributed systems, cryptography, security, and economics. Previously, he did research and software engineering at renowned institutions, including Microsoft and NASA JPL.
In addition, this project is advised by Maureen O’Hara, Professor of Finance at the Johnson School of Management, Cornell University, and Adam Kravetz, Executive Director of ETF Market Making and Arbitrage, and a range of companies in the field of finance. finance and investment.
Roadmap – Project Roadmap
You can follow the project’s roadmap here (https://www.avax.network/roadmap)
Investors & Partners
Basic Information about Avalanche Token (AVAX)
• Token name: Avalanche
• Ticker: AVAX
• Blockchain: Avalanche CHAIN
• Proof of type: PoS
• Algorithm: Snow
• Mining date: 2020-07-15
• Circulation supply: 360,000,000 AVAX
• Total supply: 720,000,000 AVAX
• Staking Reward: 50%.
• Team: 10%.
• Public Sale: 10%.
• Foundation: 9.26%.
• Community & Developer Endowment: 7%.
• Strategic Partners: 5%.
• Private Sale: 3.46%.
• Seed sale: 2.5%.
• Airdrop: 2.5%.
Token Release Schedule
Details of information related to Token Sale are as follows:
• Seed sale ($0.33/AVAX – 18,000,000 AVAX) 1 year vesting period.
• Private Sale ($0.5/AVAX – 24,900,000 AVAX) vesting period 1 year.
Public Sale has 3 options:
• Public Sale Option A1: ($0.5/AVAX -12,000,000 AVAX) 1 year vesting period.
• Public Sale Option A2:(0.5$/AVAX – 60,000,000 AVAX) 1.5 year vesting period.
• Public Sale Option B (shared pool with option A1): ($0.85/AVAX) fully unlocked.
Token Use Case
AVAX is Avalanche’s Native Token and is used for the following purposes:
• Fees: All operations deployed on the Avalanche subnet will be charged in AVAX.
• Staking: To become a validator or block creator in Avalanche or one of all other subnets a minimum of 2,000 AVAX is required.
Current AVAX Token Rate
Where to buy – Sell AVAX tokens?
Currently, you can trade and sell Avax tokens at major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, OKEx …
You can trade at Bitmoon exchange: https://bitmoon.net/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/avalancheavax
Telegram : https://t.me/avalancheavax
Discord : https://discord.com/invite/RwXY7P6
Avalanche is a blockchain platform that gives users the opportunity to easily deploy DeFi decentralized financial applications with almost no barriers, although the creators and participants of the system can administer and develop network.
Over the past time, Avalanche’s team has updated the roadmap for the second half of 2021 with many notable system upgrades. Although the Avalanche ecosystem is still quite rudimentary, it can be seen that AVAX is moving at a fairly fast pace and is completely grounded to attract the upcoming cash flow. You can refer to your comments about Avax next time here.
Here is all the information GTA Research team researched the project Avalanche and is not investment advice. Hope this article will help you get the necessary information and give your personal opinion about the project.
Brothers and sisters can join the discussion GTA Research team in this.