Alpaca City (ALPA) – A magical city where DeFi meets Alpaca NFTs.
- Alpaca City (ALPA) what?
- ALPA Are there any interesting?
- Should you invest in the project?
This article will answer these questions in turn. And give you an overview from the general to the detailed about this project. So what are you waiting for, let’s start writing right now!
What is Alpaca City (ALPA)?
Alpaca City (ALPA) is a virtual world built on the Ethereum blockchain where users can manage their on-chain assets by collecting and breeding adorable Alpacas.
Token Standard: ERC-20
Circulating supply: ?
Reported Circulating Supply: 6,966,504 ALPA
Total supply: 20,000,000 ALPA
Alpaca is a rare and fascinating species with a wide variety of genetic traits.
Their distinct characteristics not only make each Alpaca unique, but also represent their different Energy levels.
You can get your first Alpaca by joining the NFT presale or buying from the Alpaca City Marketplace on Open Sea.
- Alpacas genes are interesting. They define the different characteristics that Alpacas have and make each one of them unique.
- Each Alpacacino has 12 different sets of traits.
- 10 of the 12 traits were discovered and are directly related to our appearance and energy levels, while the other 2 are still unknown to us.
- Out of the 10 detected traits, each trait carries 4 genes – 1 dominant and 3 secret genes. Dominant genes determine appearance and energy levels.
- However, 3 secret genes can be passed on to Alpacas when you breed them. So don’t be surprised when you see babies look different from their parents!
- It was found that in some very specific gene sequences, the energy levels of Alpaca were significantly elevated. This rarely happens and the real reason behind this is still being discovered.
- Energy is very important.
- Energy level is one of the factors that determine the yield an Alpaca can produce when you let them manage your possessions on the Farm. The higher the energy level, the higher the yield.
- Each Alpaca born has a different energy level, this energy level is affected by genes and GN (number of generations).
- Each of these 10 traits, depending on the dominant gene, has an energy level of 1/5 or in rare cases 15.
- Alpacas Energy = sum (Characteristic Energy) * Generation Factor, and in most cases higher generation leads to higher generation factor.
- Alpaca Energy = Total (Characteristic Energy) * Generation Factor
- In some very rare cases, energy = 2 * total (Characteristic energy) * Generation factor. This may be related to the specific gene sequence of Alpaca, but the truth behind this has yet to be discovered.
- More features related to Alpacas’ power level may be released in the future.
Reproduction is the key to Alpaca City’s long-term prosperity. It’s no secret that City Alpacas babies are generally more energetic than their parents, and therefore are better at managing assets. However, as well as attracting more babies, Alpacas has some limitations:
- ALPA (city utility token) is required for any two Alpacas to give birth. For each Alpaca gen0 they need 10 ALPA for mating, this means the total mating fee for two gen0 Alpaca will be 20 ALPA.
- After spawning, Alpaca tend to get tired and the amount of ALPA needed will be doubled if you spawn them again (with a maximum base mating fee of 8x). This livestock fee increase will reset after 7 days.
- As generations of Alpacas get taller, they need more ALPA to reproduce. (See livestock fee schedule below)
- After spawning, it takes five minutes for the baby Alpaca to hatch.
- After an Alpaca is born, it takes 72 hours before it can reproduce.
- Prohibit mating with your parents and children.
- Intergenerational crossbreeding is allowed, but the offspring’s GN will be the minimum GN of either parent plus one. For example, if an Almama has a GN of 6 and an Alpapa has a GN of 3, the child alpa’s GN will be 3 + 1 = 4.
Farm: Yield farming
ALPA / ETH Uniswap LP Pool – 70% farming reward (Ethereum only)
In this Pool, you stake ALPA / ETH Uniswap LP tokens to farm ALPA. In addition to staking in LP, you can choose ONE Alpaca (optional) to increase your farming yields. The more LP tokens you stake and the higher the energy of Alpaca Farmer, the more rewards you will get. The share from your Pool will be based on LP Amount * Alpaca Farmer Energy.
Alpaca Squad – 30% farming rewards (50% on Ethereum and 50% on BSC)
In this Pool, you need to gather your Alpaca Squad to farm ALPA. The higher your Alpaca Squad’s total energy, the more rewards you get. Your share in the Pool is determined by sum (team energy) * average (team energy). During the inaugural week of the Alpaca Squad pool, you can stake up to 10 NFT Alpaca to farm. This limit will increase by 5 every week and the maximum limit is 30.
WOOL: Burn Alpaca NFT to get WOOL
WOOL is a valueless utility token, which can be obtained in two ways:
Recycle (burn) Alpacas in exchange for WOOL. The amount of WOOL you will get = Total Alpacas Energy recycled.
Stake ALPA to get WOOL. For every 2000 ALPA you stake in a day, you will get about 1000 WOOL.
WOOL can be used to purchase high-energy Gen0 and limited edition Alpacas. Prices for Gen0 High Energy are as follows:
There is a maximum of 10,000 Alpacas Gen0. The more Gen0 recycled, the more you can buy with WOOL.
Information about tokens
What is ALPA?
ALPA is the essential utility token in Alpaca City.
Token Use Cases
ALPA holders can use tokens to create Alpaca NFTs, vote on community governance, and spend in the Alpaca City Ecosystem
Breeding: Powers two Alpacas to give birth. 90% of the ALPA for livestock costs will be burned.
Staking: Stake ALPA tokens to earn WOOL, which can be used to exchange Gen0 Alpaca NFT.
Voting: ALPA stakeholders can vote on community proposals and decide on the distribution of community governance funds.
Spending: More features like Boutique will be released in the future to help equip your Alpaca, increasing their energy while adding more gadgets to ALPA. 90% of all fees collected for the protocol will be burned.
ALPA Token Allocation
Community Farming Rewards: 68.4%
Community Governance: 8.6%
Initial LP on Uniswap: 5.3%
Community Airdrop: 0.2%
What exchange is ALPA currently on?
Currently, ALPA tokens have been traded on exchanges such as Uniswap (V2), Gate.io, MXC.COM
Axie Infinity (AXS)
Team, Partners and Investors & Advisors
Media channel of the project
Should you invest in the project?
Through what GocTienAo shared with you, I hope that you have grasped a part of the project and can make your own investment decisions!
The above article has provided you with an overview to details of the Alpaca City project. Hope GocTienAo has given you useful information about the project. If you find it interesting, please share the article with your friends!
All investment statements above are personal. All investment decisions are made by you and you are responsible for your assets. Good luck!
Virtual Currency Corner
Alpaca City Guide