The Game World and NFT have recently seen a major breakthrough. The fusion of crypto and DeFi concepts together gives us GameFi, NFT Gaming and, more recently, a new trend of “upgrades” Metaverse. In fact, this is how crypto and NFT will shape up in the future, through trial and error. In this article, we will talk about Aavegotchi what makes Aavegotchi special and whether to invest in GHST.
What is Aaveghotchi?
Aavegotchi is a blockchain NFT game, based on Tamagotchi. Do you still remember those black and white gaming devices that you used to play and feed your pets? This is exactly the concept that Aaveghotchi built, but will incorporate more NFT into the game. Aavegotchis are NFTs that you can buy. Each Aavegotchi is unique and has its own attributes. The rarer the Aavegotchi’s trait, the more valuable it is and the less likely it appears.
Aavegotchis’ characteristics can be continuously improved throughout the game. Depending on how long and how much you invest in your Aavegotchi, it will likely become even rarer. Besides, the metaverse feature is also about implementing different interactions between players with Aavegotchi. The player can feed Aaveghotchi, wear new clothes, feed it, or play mini games with Aavegotchi.
Aavegotchis are of course more than just collectors’ worth. Players can continuously get rewarded in $GHST (project token) with their Aavegotchi. Rarity farming seasons are held regularly. In each round, players can receive rewards for the rarity, loyalty and experience of the Aavegotchi brothers.
The ranking list is published for each category and based on this ranking list, the reward for each Aavegotchi is determined. Rewards come from portals sold, clothing items also from all Bazaar sales.
More elements and functions will be added in the future. This way, the entire metaverse will be created in the next few months, and you can add to your Aavegotchis.
Highlights of Aaveghotchi
Aavegotchi is the first NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) collection platform in the Aave ecosystem. Aavegotchi users can accumulate value by staking various ERC-20 tokens.
Aavegotchi is a unique combination of DeFi and NFT that gives users another way to continue yield farming and generate profits in the long run. This is both profitable for token holders and contributes to the development of DeFi through the gaming platform.
Each Aavegotchi has different traitls (traits), kinship (loyalty), XP (experience) and can be staked in many other cryptos (spirit force). Almost all of these features can be improved as the game evolves. The Aavegotchis rarity value (Rarity Score) is also determined depending on the characteristics. An overview of all these parameters for Aavegotchis can be found in the game’s official wiki at https://wiki.aavegotchi.com/de/traits
Information about parameters:
- Name: The names of the Aavegotchis are all unique.
- Rarity Score: The rarity score is made up of characteristics of energy, aggression, spookiness, brain size, eye shape, and eye color.
- Loyalty (Kinship): Interactions with Aavegotchi can be done every 12 hours, which increases Loyalty by 1 point. If no interaction is made in 24 hours, Loyalty will decrease by 1 point.
- Spirit Force: Amount of tokens staked for Aavegotchi
- Characteristics (Traits): The stronger the attribute, the greater the rarity. The further away from the 50 mark, the stronger the attributes. So the higher the value attributes the better. In general, the attributes that make Aavegotchi rarer.
The user can only summon or create Aavegotchi through portals. This is supported by a smart contract that allows the creation of new NFTs. You can buy the portal from the Aavegotchi dapp or from the external marketplace. When requesting Aavegotchi, user ollateral staking is required. Portal can only support summoning an Aavegotchi.
The community-governance model will be supported by AavegotchiDAO. This protocol will allow users to decide on the list of collaterals that can be staked in the NFT. Modify the gameplay parameters and even limit the number of Aavegotchis that can be created in the future. In order to incentivize community-governance token holders, holders will receive GHST rewards.
Realm is a digital digital world where Aavegotchis can interact with each other and participate in games, execute smart contracts and request governance functions.
Users can buy land (lots of land), or REALM. In the Aavegotchi world by staking GHST tokens. Aavegotchi Realm aims to create a more intuitive experience for voters in the community.
- GHST is the official utility token of the Aavegotchi ecosystem and must be used to purchase Gateways, wearables and consumables.
- A portion of all revenue related to $GHST tokens will be returned to AavegotchiDAO participants to incentivize strategic governance.
- GHST will also be farmable through rarity farming – training Aavegotchis to be as rarity as possible in the Aavegotchi universe.
With the boom and development of the game Play To Earn (P2E) today, there are many successful projects such as Axie, Sand. These are very formidable opponents for Aaveghotchi.
- Launch Aavegotchi on Polygon.
- Listing GHST on AAVE lending platform.
- Social media integration.
- NFT Auction.
- Released REALM Gotchiverse Litepaper
3rd quarter 2021
- Stake GHST, earn rare FRENS, NFT.
- Exclusive REALM packages are distributed.
- Release of minigames in Aavegotchi.com.
Quarter 4 2021
- Enjoy all the benefits of REALM Parcels.
- Builds and distributes Wearables.
- More game features Aavegotchi
Quarter 1 2022 — Quarter 4 2023
- Take advantage of the SDK Builder
- GotchiGang Referral Program.
- Launch the mobile app
- AavegotchiDAO V3
1st quarter 2024
- Release of cold wallet Aavegotchi
- No-code to create Minigame
- Gotchiverse continues to grow as exclusive REALM is distributed.
The Aavegotchi (GHST) development team includes:
- Coder Dan is a full stack engineer who created Yield Hero a Defi Daap that allows users to redirect Aave profits to wherever they want.
- Jesse is the creator of the concept of value-Staking NFTs and the creator of Bullionix.io, the first company to offer 3D digital collections.
- Xibot is one of Crypto Art’s most successful artists and entrepreneurs.
- Nick Mudge is one of the most successful solidity developers of Ethereum.
- JC Crown is a business development strategist, blockchain enthusiast with extensive experience connecting with some of the brightest minds in the crypto space.
- Candoizo is a software developer dedicated to making it easy for the community of builders to use Aavegotchi.
- Coyote discovered a blockchain bug through the development of third-party applications for Aavegotchi. His career started in startups as a UI/UX designer until moving to specialize in user interface development.
- Les Borsai is a Los Angeles-based technology entrepreneur, promoter and music manager. Also a consultant in the crypto, blockchain and music technology industries.
- Jason Chew also manages BitcoinMalaysia, the largest online crypto community in Southeast Asia.
- Gravy is a creative marketing director with nearly a decade of B2B and B2C experience.
- NyanKong spent 30 years creating games with game design languages, art, and animation for the console, PC, arcade, mobile, tabletop, and VR markets.
- Shohan is a professional game developer with more than 5 years of experience. He has worked in the field of game programming, backend programming to various aspects of game development.
Basic information about GHST . token
- Token Name: Aavegotchi
- Ticker: GHST
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: 0x3f382dbd960e3a9bbceae22651e88158d2791550
- Token Type: Utility and governance
- Total Supply: Not Fixed. (At the time of writing: 57,397,793)
- Circulating Supply: 54,775.730
Token Use cases
GHST is the native utility token of the Aavegotchi ecosystem and is used for the following:
- Payment: GHST is used as the base currency to buy various digital assets in the Aavegotchi ecosystem.
- Betting: players are required to wager GHST to mint the REALM, which represents the plots of the Aavegotchi Kingdom.
- Governance: GHST will be rewarded to users who participate in the management of AavegotchiDAO.
- The Private Sale: 5,000,000 VND
- The Pre-sale: 500,000 VND
- Token Bonding Curve: Unlimited supply and distributed through a bonding curve mechanism. When the total supply increases, the token price increases, and when GHST is sold back into the curve, the total supply decreases and the price also decreases. The mechanism will be presented in detail in the next section.
- Ecosystem Fund: 1,000,000 VND
- Team Fund: 1,000,000 VND
Where to buy and sell GHST tokens?
Currently GHST has been traded with USDT, BUSD, ETH pairs on exchanges: Binance, MXC, OKEx, Gate.io,…
Or you can trade GHST on decentralized exchanges like Uniswap, Sushiswap, QuickSwap, etc.
Current Aaveghotchi (GHST) Token Rate
Current information and community channels of Aavegotchi:
The gaming economy has been growing very strongly in the real world. And that trend is being brought into blockchain today. Players can both entertain and earn money, contributing to the strong development of Play To Earn (P2E) trend in the future.
Aavegotchi is a project that combines NFT and DeFi, the two fastest growing sectors in the cryptocurrency market. Besides, the project has successfully implemented its own blockchain. This will help the project reduce dependence on and be affected by the problems of large blockchains (high fees, transaction congestion).
Here is all the information GTA Research team studied about Aaveghotchi (GHST) and is not investment advice. Hopefully this article will help you get the necessary information and give your personal opinions about the project.